Aw: Re: [documentliberation-discuss] How to effectively promote DLP?

> Gesendet: Samstag, 19. November 2016 um 20:27 Uhr
> Von: "Bastián Díaz" <diazbastian@openmailbox.org>
> An: discuss@documentliberation.org
> Betreff: Re: [documentliberation-discuss] How to effectively promote DLP?
>
> El 19-11-2016 13:40, J.B. Nicholson escribió:
> > Bastián Díaz wrote:
> >> Hello, I have been trying to build a sample document set that will be
> >> useful for the project, since I have access to different OS and
> >> applications that I hope to share soon (includes: SoftMaker Office
> >> doduments, ThinkFree Office Documents, Pocket Word-Pocket, Pocket
> >> Word-Handheld, Aldus PageMaker, Zoner Draw, MS Visio, Apple iWork and
> >> Serif
> >> Page documents, as well as classic Microsoft documents).
> >
> > This is great and I hope the document set is published on a website
> > everyone can freely access.
>
> Github I think it's a good choice.
>
> > I also recommend adding more documents to
> > the collection, particularly documents that show how various program
> > features are recorded in native-format files.
> >

> Each document is accompanied by a PDF version. You mean this?. I also
> take advantage of the export options of each program, so I can save the
> same document in several formats.

Just for the record: I can contribute sample documents for Serif DrawPlus (DPP; zipped XML files), VIVA Designer binary and XML files (DESD and XML), as well as SoftMaker Office / FreeOffice components (TextMaker, PlanMaker, Presentations). I can also create a PDF version of each sample file.

Christoph