Hi Florian,

If this isnt wanted here then i will unsubscribe from the mailing list.

I had watched the talk at < http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_hDalXsIMo&feature=youtu.be > and one of the presenters mentioned about sending in files for review and wondered what email address i should send such files to, or was that only for new unsupported file types formats for reverse engineering.

Jay Philips