On Sun, Apr 20, 2014 at 1:04 AM, Jay Philips <philipz85@hotmail.com> wrote:
Hi Florian,

If this isnt wanted here then i will unsubscribe from the mailing list.

I had watched the talk at <
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_hDalXsIMo&feature=youtu.be >

Hey!  It's Fridrich! :-)

and one of the
presenters mentioned about sending in files for review and wondered what
email address i should send such files to, or was that only for new
unsupported file types formats for reverse engineering.

Thanks for sending-in some files and for doing the leg-work to help us
track-down incompatibilities in our libraries! I'm not sure that we've
decided on a 'best' workflow for submitting these documents, but it
was great to get an update on your work here on the DLP list.

I've looked-over your submissions to Bugzilla, and will try to get you
confirmation on what you've submitted so far. If possible, it's
usually best if we can actually upload the sample document to the
bugtracker -- this allows us to continue to use the test document to
make sure that the problem doesn't regress after fixing. Having a
local copy of the document also avoids any issues about remote links
turning into dead links.

Uploading 3rd party test documents is not always possible (for
licensing and other reasons), but in those cases it would be great if
you could create a new test doc that exercises the same bug, and then
upload that directly to Bugzilla.

...I would recommend to search bugzilla if an error exists or not. If
it exists pls comment with your results otherwise create a bug report....

True: Looking for an existing bug report can be very helpful, but if a
cursory search doesn't come up with something, don't bother spending a
lot of time on it -- we can always de-duplicate bug reports later.

Thanks again for all of your work here!

Best,
--R

--